Is your library relying more on webinars and online learning as a way to communicate important training information? If so, you’re not alone!
In this informative and interactive session, Andrew Sanderbeck will share his best practices for both creating and delivering engaging and impactful webinar content. And he will share his proprietary tools for application of the training after the webinar is done and the real work begins.
At the conclusion of this program, attendees will be able to:
• Use best practices creating high quality content for webinar presentations
• Have a proven template for designing webinar programs that creates engagement and advanced learning
• Use best practices in delivering webinar content
• Use pre and post program templates to measure the learning success of the training program
• Use the Making Training Stick! worksheet to measure the application of the training after the webinar
This program is for public, academic and special library staff, with particular relevance for employees off all levels of experience in developing and delivering webinar presentations.
How to Design and Deliver Webinars That Engage Attendees and Exceed Training Exp
Andrew Sanderbeck has been developing and conducting training seminars and web-based programs for libraries and library organizations for more than fifteen years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the author of two books and over 50 webinars.