RFP Center Use this FREE service to broadcast your requests for proposals, bids, quotes, and other solicitations to best-in-class library suppliers.
Find a Job Tap into thousands of current library career opportunities, at all levels, nationwide.
Grants & Funding Identify and connect with Federal, state, corporate, nonprofit, and other sources of funds for your library.
Online Catalog of Library Resources Now Available
Announcing LRG's new online catalog of research reports, newsletters, and other information resources for libraries and the companies that serve them. Here you will find a valuable collection of directories; newsletters; and proprietary reports, surveys and benchmarking studies produced by some of the country’s leading research firms; and library-themed fun stuff.
- Strategic Library - Published monthly from January to October, Strategic Library assists administrators and managers in all types of libraries as they deal with day-to-day and strategic challenges. In-depth articles, written by highly regarded professionals in the field, focus on leadership, management, evaluation, assessment, marketing, funding, and more to promote organizational success.
- Library Bid & RFP Alert - A weekly bid information service that lists open bid, RFP, RFQ, RFI, and other business opportunities in the library marketplace.
- The 2014 Librarian's Yellow Pages - The 19th annual edition of the definitive library buyer's guide is available in 3 convenient formats: print, PDF download, and online. Whether you are searching for products or services, setting up a library, building an RFP list, or you need an indispensable disaster recovery resource, the 2014 LYP is for you.
- LibraryIntelligence - LibraryIntelligence helps libraries to run smarter and more cost efficiently. Each issue contains case studies, best practices, white papers, job listings, grant opportunities, humor, and more.
- Books, Bytes & Beyond - Books, Bytes & Beyond features new and notable books, periodicals, online resources and media releases for libraries.
- Library Product News - Library Product News showcases information about new and notable products for public, academic, K12, and special libraries.
BROWSE THE CATALOG
This program allows library cardholders to borrow from a selection of nearly sixty human books, individuals who have been carefully selected because of their unique life experiences. Through positive, personal dialogue, the program is focused on encouraging new ideas and ways of thinking, celebrating differences, and promoting tolerance. Learn more.
East Hampton Public Library realizes a 75% reduction in the number of allocated staff hours to perform ILL tasks. Find out how.
A four-legged library: See how teacher Luis Soriano is bringing reading education to children in rural Colombia on the backs of his donkeys. Watch the video...
The New Canaan Public Library boosted online database enrollments. Find out how.
Discover how Colgate University built a more dynamic and cost effective electronic collection. Find out how.
Johnson County Library saved thousands of dollars and months of hard work. Find out how.
The Blue Island Public Library has been invaded by teens and technology, thanks in part to the creative talents of staff member Darren Thompson, IT/Technology and Young Adult Programming Manager, and his use of library 2.0 technologies to create a space for young adults within the library. The Tech Annex also provides a wide range of services for all library patrons, including a recording studio, enclosed computer classroom, 3D Animation software, and video editing equipment. Learn more.
East Hampton Public Library reduced transaction time by more than 50 percent. Find out how.
Learn how Windsor Public Library saved $8,303 in electricity, 369,827 lbs of CO2, and 45 acres of trees!
Recommend a library to be featured in LibraryWorks! Let us know.