LibraryWorks webinars assist administrators and managers in all types of libraries as they deal with day-to-day and strategic challenges.
Timely, topical and interactive, the webinars are conducted by highly regarded professionals in the field and focus on leadership, management, evaluation, assessment, marketing, funding, and more to promote organizational success.
Earn While You Learn!
LibraryWorks Webinars Help You to Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
* The webinar was great and I even took notes and reflected on them as I typed them up. The presenter was knowledgeable and interesting.
* The [webinar] I attended last week was very useful and an efficient use of time and resources. Reasonable rate for 1 hour’s time, 0 expenses. I came away with tools and a perspective that I could implement immediately. Very refreshing. Nice change from feeling stuck in a relationship. Valuable tool. Thank you.
* Thank you for providing such a great webinar. I learned a great deal and it’s already been effective.
*The folks here at the University of WI Law Library enjoyed the webinar yesterday. They found it both useful in the workplace as well as in their personal lives. It would have been nice to have an extra 15 – 30 minutes more to go over different scenarios. Thanks for providing such a rich and useful webinar. Oftentimes with webinars I find it hit or miss. This one was a hit!
Dealing with Angry Library Patron Behaviors
* I really enjoyed the webinar. The presenter was very engaging, gave clear, concise information that was very applicable on a day to day basis. He also had a great sense of humor which is critical when working with the public and with angry patrons in particular. I look forward to hearing more of his webinars.
* Thank you, it was a superb webinar. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.
* I enjoyed the webinar it was interesting and informative. I cannot wait until the staff that could not attend can watch.
* Great webinar and just what I was looking for for my public library. Pat covered many eventualities for all types of libraries and situations, so the webinar had a broad base to speak to. Thank you!
* I enjoyed today’s webinar. I thought it was well done. It wasn’t too long and still it was thorough. We will no doubt be using this information in our library.
* I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I learned from this webinar yesterday. Usually webinars are very superficial and I really was not expecting much. But this one was simply excellent. I watched with all my managers and everybody said it was the best webinar they had ever attended. The 20 second conversation should be mandatory learning for all supervisors. It’s supportive, truthful, and puts the onus in the hands of the employee where it should be. Thank you!!
* This workshop was a great value for the money. I have already shared some of the ideas with my management team!
* I am so glad I signed up for this webinar. It was very well presented and it's so beneficial for me to keep adding helpful and useful information (even after 30 years in the business).
* Just want to give some positive feedback on the weeding webinar from yesterday: it exceeded my expectations. You think you’ve been around the block a time or two on the subject of weeding, then along comes a fresh perspective. I benefited and know that our library will too. Thank you.
* That was one of the best webinars I have ever attended. I found it extremely useful. We are beginning to think about expansion and it is being left up to me. Now, I know where to start. I was most impressed. Thank you.